Our silicone necklaces are the perfect staple accessory to have for any new mums wardrobe. Whether you refer to them as a breastfeeding necklace, fiddle beads or silicone necklace, they have so many fantastic benefits for both mum and baby.
- Their unique shapes, colours and textures stimulate little senses.
- They keep exploration little hands busy during feeds and help to develop hand eye coordination.
- Soothes sore gums during tough teething times.
•Stimulates baby's senses, develops visual motor & sensory skills.
- Helps in developing hand-to mouth coordination which is essential for self-feeding.
•Encourages chewing & mouthing helping with jaw growth and speech development.
- Light weight and always on hand when out and about.
- Easy to clean, simply wash in warm soapy water, place in the top rack of your dishwasher or steam steriliser.
- But best of all they look great, will keep mum on trend and keep her feeling feminine.
- Safety tested to ensure they are BPA and toxin free.
Mummy & Austin silicone products are:
•100% non-toxic, odourless, tasteless, hypoallergenic & hygienic
• Made of 100% high-quality food-grade silicone commonly used in teething products
• Free from BPA, PVC, Lead, Phthalates, Mercury, Latex, Cadmium and Heavy Metals
• Made to European safety standard EN71 (Parts 1,2 & 3) & FDA Approved
PACKAGING: Our items will come in a PVC window bag, with instructions of the item. It will be wrapped in tissue paper and then placed inside a box or a postal bag.
GIFT: If you would like to send your order as a gift, please leave a note at the check out.
It is important to know that our necklace are NOT toys. They are designed as adult jewellery and should never be worn by children under the age of 36 months. Never leave your baby alone with a necklaces as it poses as a choking/strangulation risk. Adult supervision is required at all times.
The necklace beads are double knotted securely on to the cord and fitted with a break away clasp. The clasp is not designed to be chewed on. The reassuring feature means the clasp will release if pulled and the cord will not break under pressure ensuring the small beads will not detach.
Change in length: Open the breakaway clasp, pull the thread through, reknot tightly, then cut off the excess cord off. Please remember to reknot after the clasp.
Your teething products can be kept clean by washing the silicone beads in warm water or wiping them down especially with wooden teething rings/beads. Leave to air dry. Do not soak your product.
We recommend you to regularly check any product purchased from us for damages/wear and tear and if any of these occurrences may happen to stop using immediately.